What's new

FOR SALE: Sony CCD-TR67 8mm Handycam Camcorder (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I'm selling off my 2.5 years old Sony Handycam camcorder. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it has been treated very nicely during it's tenure with me and my family.
Asking: $215.00 Including Shipping and Insurance to any US address, via UPS !!!
-Excellent condition (1 small scratch on the bottom due to tripod use). I no longer have the original box, but I do have the original instruction book, cables & the AC Power Adaptor that originally came with it new.
I'M THROWING IN THESE NEXT 2 ITEMS IN IF YOU PURCHASE the CCD-TR67!!!!
(1)AMBICO cloth Camera Bag: The Sony Handycam fits very nicely in it and there is plenty room for 8mm tapes and camera accessories. Originally cost $40+ when it was purchased along with the camcorder.
Sony InfoLITHIUM NP-F750 re-chargeable battery:Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack
Built-in microprocessor accurately calculates remaining power one minute
7.2V, 21.6Wh (3000mAh) with no memory effect
Up to 8 hours of continuous recording time!!
Currently retails for $89.95
SONY CCD-TR67 Features:
AA BATTERY HOLDER: Even without a charged battery, the camcorder will run for up to two hours on six AA batteries.
ADVANCED COLOR VIEWFINDER WITH SOLAR WINDOW™ PANEL: 113k pixels provide intense color and resolution, while the exclusive Solar Window panel allows ambient light into the viewfinder to brighten the display and eliminate washout.
ADVANCED FIVE-LANGUAGE TITLER: Allows for creative titling of videos in five languages, including English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Chinese.
AUTO LENS COVER: Protects the optical lens and opens automatically when camera mode is selected.
CONTROL L (LANC): Connector for editing interface: connects to Sony VCRs and editing controllers with a Control L jack.
DATE/TIME RECORDING: Record date or time; Auto Date automatically records the date on your videos at the start of each day's recording.
DIGITAL CAMERA SIGNAL PROCESSING: Advanced 10-bit processing automatically performs all internal processing digitally-focusing, exposure control (both aperture size and gain control), and color (White Balance) control.
DIGITAL NOISE REDUCTION: Reduces color noise by up to 20% for crisp picture quality.
EDIT SEARCH™ FEATURE: Lets you review the tape in forward and reverse for quick on-the-spot retakes.
EIGHT MODE PICTURE EFFECTS: Add creativity to your videos with Slim, Stretch, Mosaic, Solarization, Black and White, Sepia, Negative Art, and Pastel picture effects.
FADER (FOUR OR FIVE MODE): Black, Mosaic, Bounce, Monotone, and Stripe.
FIVE-HEAD RECORDING SYSTEM: Utilizes five heads for optimal picture quality in both SP and LP recording modes, and "glitch free" editing stops and starts.
FIVE-SECOND RECORDING: Allows you to record a five-second scene or locating shot without having to worry about when to stop the camcorder.
FLYING ERASE™ HEAD: Each time recording is stopped and started, Flying Erase head eliminates "rainbow noise" glitches for smooth transitions.
FULL-RANGE AUTO FOCUS: Provides fast, accurate, automatic focusing from macro closeup to infinity.
HI-FI MONO: Provides superior Hi-Fi audio quality by way of Audio Frequency Modulation (AFM) technology.
HI-FI STEREO: Provides superior Hi-Fi audio quality by way of Audio Frequency Modulation (AFM) technology in stereo for greater realism.
HYPER-PRECISION CCD: 470,000 pixels allow camera to capture more detail and brilliant sharpness at full 64x or 72x zoom ratio, as well as achieve SteadyShot® picture stabilization without compromising picture quality.
ICON-BASED ON-SCREEN MENU SYSTEM: Easy-to-use on-screen menus are grouped by icon for quick, easy access.
INFOLITHIUM™ BATTERY: Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery with No Memory that communicates with camcorder and provides readout in minutes of time remaining.
LCD INFO PANEL: Displays camcorder functions at a glance for easy shooting and playback.
MANUAL BACKLIGHT CONTROL BUTTON: Compensates for strong light behind subject.
MINIMUM ILLUMINATION (LUX4): All Sony Handycam camcorders perform with exceptional sensitivity in low light when recording in regular video mode.
PROGRAM AUTO EXPOSURE (SIX-MODE AE): Sony's Program AE system provides six auto positions for a variety of shooting situations (Portrait, Beach & Ski, Sports Lesson, Landscape, Spotlight, Sunset & Moon).
QUICK CHARGE SYSTEM: InfoLithium™ battery can be charged for up to one hour's use in just 15 minutes. The LCD meter display continually indicates amount charged and minutes of recording time available using an optional NP-F750 or NP-F950 battery, or an optional AC-V700 charger.
Note: I am including the NP-F750 battery w/ the handycam!!!
QUICK RECORD: Recording starts instantly to reduce the chance of missed shots.
Remote Control: Full-function remote control that lets you put yourself in the picture.
SELF-ILLUMINATING FUNCTION BUTTONS: Located on top of the camcorder, the function buttons illuminate only when needed (in player mode).
STAMINA™ BATTERY LIFE: By combining low power consumption with high-capacity InfoLithium™ batteries, Sony Handycam camcorders have the stamina to record for up to 12 hours on one optional battery.
THREE-MODE RECORDING: Start/Stop, Anti-ground, and FIVE-SECOND RECORDING.
VIEWFINDER METERS: Conveniently located in the camcorder viewfinder.
WORLD TIME CLOCK: Quickly adjusts to any time zone.
XR (EXTENDED RESOLUTION): Enables you to record up to 280 lines of horizontal resolution for amazingly clear, vibrant, and detailed images. Hi8™ XR Format records up to 440 lines of horizontal resolution, through video inputs in low contrast situations.
SPECS
Stamina™ Battery Life for up to 12 hours of recording
InfoLithium™ Battery for AccuPower™ Battery Meter, Quick Charge Capability, and No Memory Problems
8mm XR
16x Optical/64x Digital Zoom
Advanced Color Viewfinder with Solar Window™ Panel
Built-in Video Light
LCD Info Panel
Full-Function Remote Control
Dimensions: 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 x 7 5/8 (inches)
Weight: 1 lb. 11 oz.
For pictures of this item, please view here:
SONY CCD-TR67 HandyCam:
http://www.volny.cz/john.black/Elektronika/ccdntsc1.jpg
Sony NP-F750 battery:
http://www.mindlogic.com/CAMACC_SONY_np-f750_DTL.shtml
NOTE: These pictures are not pictures of my camcorder, just ones I found on the internet to help give you a better picture of what I'm selling.
Please contact me via email if interested:
[email protected]
Thanks!
------------------
I WAS DRUGGED AND LEFT FOR DEAD IN NEW MEXICO AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID T-SHIRT

My DVD Collection

Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks