What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Elm Street & Freddy vs Jason Canada Only Release?? (1 Viewer)

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I just order these from amazon.ca but I can't find any reviews on them. Were these only released in Canada? If so are there reviews of them anywhere? Or does anyone here have them?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
I don't have them but they were released only in Canada. The reviews ranged from "very good" to "too much DNR". For the price, you can't go wrong.

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
I have both of these and they're serviceable. I can buy the claims of too much DNR because they're New Line titles after all, but I don't think either one approaches Patton levels. Overall, I am happy with my purchases because, as said Jeff, the price was right and NoES is easily in my Top 5 horror movies.

Mark Hawley

Second Unit
I bought "From Dusk Till Dawn" at Future Shop for $12.99 a while back. I haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but the price was certainly right.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I just received these from amazon and although they are barebones releases I'm very happy to add them to my blu-ray collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks