What's new

Dvd Trades * New * (1 Viewer)

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
Marco,
I'm interested in Jaws: 25th Anniversary Widescreen Collector's Edition. How much would you be willing to sell for? Please add both shipping and handling cost for the DVD. Thanks you very much.
Ray

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
How much for the unrated Jason goes to hell, Black Christmas, + Final Destination (and Im assuming due to your fanatic condition requirements, that its perfect anyways). ??

Mike

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Yes regarding condition, Final Destination is previewed though but it's as close to PERFECT as you will get on a previewed title. The disc is newer than new, the case would appear the same but given that I am so compulsive, I cannot list it as NEW when their is even the slightest most insignificant sign of shelf wear. I probably should...

I classify as such:

Brand New - as stated, no difference from retail shelf stock.

Previewed - what any "normal" person would consider to be in excellent top notch shape.

Note: I only sell DVD's if they're in excellent condition, as I'd expect nothing less.

PRICE FOR ALL THREE: $34 SHIPPED.

LMK if that sounds reasonable Mike.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks