What's new

DVD +- RW, 8MB Buffer, 4x, $99.. (1 Viewer)

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
With purchase of any 123studio software. Check it out at their website, www.dvdxcopy.com . I am not associated with this company in anyway, I have one of their old products, and am happy with it. If the spec is accurate, this is an unbeleivable deal. Most of the 4x dual format DVD writers out there (Sony, Pioneer, NEC..) cost anywhere from 60% to 100% more and none come with an 8MB internal buffer. I just brought a DVD writer from a fellow HTF member (hasn't even arrive yet), else I would have looked into it seriously.

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
:emoji_thumbsup:

What brand is included with the deal? Anyone pick one of these up yet...sounds like a great price. I would like to get one with 8x capable later next year, but this looks interesting!

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Looks like a nice deal; your thread title made me think it was a dual mode dvd writer (+ and -), but this is one is actually DVD+RW, no DVD-RW.

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
John, they CHANGED the spec. When I was looking at it (yesterday ??) they specified DVD+R DVD+RW DVD-R DVD-RW. I know because I looked at it at least 3 or 4 times just to make sure. If I did not just brought one, I would have called them and check. I also noticed that they now have separated Read and Write format on the spec sheet, when I was looking at it, it was all under Format Supported.
Now $99 for a new DVD+R and DVD+RW, it's still a reasonably good deal, but does not fit my definition of "Unbeleivable" ;) .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks