What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

DVD Burner from SVHS question (1 Viewer)

Chris-C

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Gang;

With the advent of all the DVD Burner's being sold I scored one,and have been working it for weeks now.

Here's my great problem-It takes forever to convert video's transfered to my hard drive-onto a DVD.

The tranfer to hard drive is real time (as long as it takes the SVCR to play the movie into the hard drive via the Capturing Device/program.

The problem is that once the info is on the hard drive-converting it onto a DVD it needs to be "rendered" or whatever to allow transfer to the blank DVD.

This "rendering" process is an unbelieveably long process!!

Are there programs that make the tranfering process from hard drive to DVD fast????

I'm using Pinnacle software that came with my TDK DVD Burner.

Thanks for any help

CC Rider

Tekara

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
might wanna give us the specs on your computer, could be possible that your just on a slow machine or one that's starved in an area.

aside from that make sure nothing is running in the background, just close everything that you can so that the software of interest gets all the power it needs

Chris-C

Stunt Coordinator
Brand New Laptop-

emachine's M5312 AMD Athlon 2.4,512 DDR,60GB HD,120GB Maxtor external HD,running Win XP.

CC

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks