What's new
World Wide Stereo

Dust cover for a projector (1 Viewer)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Hey guys,

Last week my Z3 projector was finally delivered. I was home sick with bronchitis most of the week so I had time to play with it at least once or twice a day. Well,now I am back to work and just do not have as much time. Last night when I got home from work ( I work 2-11 pm) I thought I might watch a movie. I went over to turn the Z3 on and it is covered in dust.

My house was built in 1920, plaster walls,poor ventalation etc. so it is a very dusy house. I am just renting it so I have tried not to invest too much in finding a fix for that problem, but!!! I don't want dust gathering on my toys. Any ideas?

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
you're right to be spooked- dust is a menace and can seriously negatively affect the picture-

i use the dust covers they sell for computers and moniters for mine when not in use.

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
Clean the fan filter, if applicable. Blow dust off the lenses regularly, and clean them (minimially as possible). If you can fashion some lens covers that is also a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yashavi46
Recent bookmarks