What's new

Directors Dream Girls: The Draft! (1 Viewer)

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
C'mon, guys, where are the pictures? What's the point of doing this if there are no pictures?
Ok, discussion is discouraged? The babe factor is important? Oy, I'm in trouble already.

I don't mean to come off as snooty (because I know that's what it'll look like), but this probably won't interest me as a participant as much as I thought. I'm sure it'll be fun for you guys and I wish you all the best. Please give my spot to the next person in line. I know I'll be checking in on this one, and will probably sign up for the next one.

I hope to see you all in the Movie Characters tourney, which starts on Monday.

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the shot, Scott. I'll try to put up links for my future picks. For the most part, I'm going to try and pick beautiful and talented women living and dead. As for how much talent Monica has, well, the jury's out. She was very good in Malena (as well as being mind-numbingly gorgeous) and I'm looking forward to seeing as much of her as possible in the upcoming Matrix flicks. ;)

Here's a link, if you're not familiar with her:

http://arana.free.fr/repphoto.html

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Why such a sourpuss Vickie? Discuss what you want and pick the people you want.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
So who was taking bets as to who my first pick would be? :D

Emmanuelle Beart - the ultra-babe goddess of the universe!

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I'll go ahead and tell you right now, I'm going to run the whole gamut here. I'm going to have television stars, movie stars, Playboy Centerfolds, models, supermodels, and sports announcers. :)

Sorry to see you go Vick. Pretty please come back? I promise we'll behave. :)

JenB

Screenwriter
I too am sorry to see you go Vickie-I was hoping you would be the other gal participating with me in this tourney and I too would have been curious to see your list as well. :frowning:

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Can someone quickly go over the rules so I COMPLETELY understand:D

My all time favorite - Dorothy Stratten.

If this breaks the rules and has to be someone living let me know and I'll make another coice.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Jon Z said:
Can someone quickly go over the rules so I COMPLETELY understand :D
From the pool of drop dead gorgeous ladies, you pick one when your turn comes up. The draft order is whenever you signed up for this competition. We keep selecting until we go through all the rounds, however there may be.

For added fun to this draft, it seems we're adding pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks