What's new

Does this Firestick HDMI go into one of the TSR-7850's HDMI port? (1 Viewer)

flycaster

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam
I have a TSR-7850 (for manual go to:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct..._U_En_D0.pdf&usg=AOvVaw24Igu-mdrgCICAgFP6He2F). I am set up for surround sound 5.1. I also had a firestick set up and just replaced the firestick with one I was using in another room (sort of updating the original one). The problem is that in disconnecting the first one, I'm not sure where I had its HDMI plugged into. As the firestick was located behind the TSR, I think I may have had its HDMI plugged into the back of the TSR as the TSR does have HDMI slots...but not sure. So, I'm hoping that you can tell me if this sounds right...or make a suggestion. Thanks.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
That is correct, it can be plugged into any of the HDMI inputs. Whatever you do, do NOT call Amazon, because if you are connected to one of their Fire TV support agents stationed overseas, they will insist that you cannot plug it into an A/V receiver, as they only support plugging it into one of the inputs on your TV. I have been down that long dark road with them several times over the years, and the only solution is to either hang up and call again, or request to speak to a Fire TV support agent based in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks