What's new

Disney ( DMA/DMR & DC+ ) AND DIGITAL UV CODES (NEW Thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcubes2000

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Al
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the forum for those new members!!

Title prices are firm and only on the first to come serve!

Must directly PM me so I' ll receive notification! No need to reply to post to avoid clogging it!!

U may also contact me directly through my email for a faster response at [email protected]

Only paypal F&F accepted or an additional fee will be apply if choosing "Goods & Services"; no comments needed on paypal notes, unless is your forum id name! Happy shopping

Note: If u have dma linked to vudu, Itunes n google play , your movies will port to your desired service provider when redeeming through Disneymoviesanywhere.com. Again You must have them link for this process to happen!

dma/dmr = Disneymoviesanywhere/disneymovierewards (File of movie and points awarded to your account)

DC+ = Digitalcopyplus.com ( redeem file through this website link , no points awarded to your dma account)

Please only HONOR N Redeem portion paid for, Thanks!

Avengers 2 : (AOU) DMA/DMR $6 OR DC+ $5

The Incredibles - Dma/DMR $10

Dark Places uv hd $ 4.50

Nurse Jackie season 7 UVHD $7

Thank You everyone !!
Don't forget to follow this thread for future Disney & UV titles !!!

alcubes2000

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Al
Hello Everyone!

Must directly PM me so I' ll receive notification! No need to reply to post to avoid clogging it!!

U may also contact me directly through my email for a faster response at [email protected]

Only paypal F&F accepted or an additional fee will be apply if choosing "Goods & Services"; no comments needed on paypal notes, unless is your forum id name! Happy shopping

Note: If u have dma linked to vudu, Itunes n google play , your movies will port to your desired service provider when redeeming through Disneymoviesanywhere.com. Again You must have them link for this process to happen!

dma/dmr = Disneymoviesanywhere/disneymovierewards (File of movie and points awarded to your account)

DC+ = Digitalcopyplus.com ( redeem file through this website link , no points awarded to your dma account)

Aladdin 2 & 3 - dma/dmr $12 or dc+ 11

Cars 1 - dc+ $10

Sleeping Beauty dc+ - $8

Thank You everyone !!

alcubes2000

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Al
Hello Everyone!

Prices of titles are firm and only on the first to come serve!

Only paypal F&F accepted and no comments needed on paypal notes, unless is your forum id name! Happy shopping

DC+ = Digitalcopyplus.com ( redeem file through this website link , no points awarded to your dma account, or directly through VUDU)

3 Musketeers ( Donald, Mickey and Goofy ) DMA/DMR $8

Junkgle Book DC+ $7

Mary Poppins DMA/DMR $8 OR DC+ $7

Saving Mr. Banks dma/dmr $7 or dc+ $6

Thank You everyone !!

alcubes2000

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Al
Hello Everyone!

Cinderella (Classic Animated, soon to be vaulted) dma/dmr = $15

Toy Story 1 dma/dmr $10

The Little Mermaid dma/dmr $12

alcubes2000

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Al
Hello Everyone!

Cinderella (Classic Animated, soon to be vaulted) dma/dmr = $12 or xml $10

Princess & The Frog dma/dmr $10 or xml $9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.