What's new

Digital Bits WB Release Date Confusion?! (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
After reading the Bits big post-holiday release date news, I must say I'm confused. According to the Bits, WB is releasing the Batman Beyond discs on 2/3 instead of 3/2, Absolutely Fabulous: Series 5 on 2/17 instead of 3/16, The Police Academy septology on 3/9 instead of 4/6, and Babylon 5: The Complete Fifth Season - The Wheel of Fire on 3/16 instead of 4/13.

Most of this stuff has been announced recently by WB for the dates I gave... did they suddenly change their mind to the new dates given by the Bits or did they really screw up? :confused:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
They grabbed the "Order Due" dates instead of the "Street Date" on each of those. They're right next to each other in Warner's listings; it's an easy mistake to make.

David Williams, your dates are correct. I'll shoot Bill Hunt a note real quick and point him toward this thread. I'm sure we can cut them some slack during the holidays! :)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Hehe, aye, that's what I keep on doing. Happens ever more over Christmas as I'm very rarely fully conscious ;) They really should mark advertisements etc a little more clearly though, WB are probably the worst offenders...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks