Did you get a booklet with Quantum Leap S1?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Aaron_H, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Aaron_H

Aaron_H Agent

Aaron
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone got a booklet with their copy of Quantum Leap: Season 1? There was a place for one, but the only thing that was there was a promo thing.

Just wondering...thanks.

2. Aaron_H

Aaron_H Agent

Aaron
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone got a booklet with their copy of Quantum Leap: Season 1? There was a place for one, but the only thing that was there was a promo thing.

Just wondering...thanks.

3. MattGentry

MattGentry Second Unit

As far as I know, no. The Quantum Leap Season One DVD set does not come with a booklet.

A fact that I was not happy to find out. I love booklets, especially ones on shows I hold so dear...

4. MattGentry

MattGentry Second Unit

As far as I know, no. The Quantum Leap Season One DVD set does not come with a booklet.

A fact that I was not happy to find out. I love booklets, especially ones on shows I hold so dear...

5. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

It didn't come with a booklet. The pocket was used to hold an advertisment for a pair of Uni films, in my case and for everyone else I've heard about where anything was in there at all. I've also heard about it being empty, though.

6. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

It didn't come with a booklet. The pocket was used to hold an advertisment for a pair of Uni films, in my case and for everyone else I've heard about where anything was in there at all. I've also heard about it being empty, though.

7. Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl Screenwriter

Christian Preischl
    Yup, mine came from Canada and the sleeve was empty. But then again, I'm used to that by now, see Smallville Season 2. [​IMG]

Chris

8. Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl
    Yup, mine came from Canada and the sleeve was empty. But then again, I'm used to that by now, see Smallville Season 2. [​IMG]

Chris

9. Jimmy M

Jimmy M Second Unit

That's funny... My Smallville Season 2 did have an insert, but season 1 did not.

Jimmy!

10. Jimmy M

Jimmy M Second Unit

That's funny... My Smallville Season 2 did have an insert, but season 1 did not.

Jimmy!

11. Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl
    Jimmy,

both Smallville's are supposed to have a booklet. Search the news archives for "Gilmore Girls" on tvshowsondvd.com, there's an email address you can contact. Maybe they'll send you one (they were gracious enough to send me my Smallville Season 2 booklet even though I live in Germany!).

Okay, btt.

Chris

12. Christian Preischl

Christian Preischl
    Jimmy,

both Smallville's are supposed to have a booklet. Search the news archives for "Gilmore Girls" on tvshowsondvd.com, there's an email address you can contact. Maybe they'll send you one (they were gracious enough to send me my Smallville Season 2 booklet even though I live in Germany!).

Okay, btt.

Chris