What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Dark Blue: SE Problems (1 Viewer)

Edward Schatz

Second Unit
My disc skips on both the standard and widescreen sides around the 97 minute mark. The screen jumps, artifacts, the usual when a bad DVD is pressed. Has anyone else suffered this? It's not my player, as I noticed it on my computer and my DV-45A. I can't believe I picked the one on the shelf that didn't work.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
Sounds like the layer break to me. I haven't watched my copy yet, but I am pretty sure that is your problem. Does it stutter or freeze completely?

Juan M. Rico

Stunt Coordinator
The layer change for this DVD is at the 67 minutes mark, and changes without a problem, you can't even notice it. So if you are having a problem at 97 minutes into the movie, is not the layer, but probably a defective disc.

J

Edward Schatz

Second Unit
Oh, only if it was the layer change. :) Definitely not the layer change, it's clearly a defective disc. It skips, jumps, freezes for 20 seconds, plays, then freezes again, etc. I guess it's just me, so I'll exchange it today. Hopefully it's just this one disc....

R. Kay

Second Unit
The problem with 'Dark Blue' is Scott Speedman, who cant act, and really hurt the movie.

These pretty boys are just that. Models who cant act.

Edward Schatz

Second Unit
Hey, this having problems with the disc, not the actors. He wasn't that bad. ;)

The movie was really good. I am happy with my purchase. :)

Edward Schatz

Second Unit
Got a new disc, no problems. Why do I always get stuck with the bad ones? Out of all the DVDs on the shelf.....

Don Peskin

Stunt Coordinator
My disc stopped playing at the 67 minute mark. I had to fast forward it past that point to get it to continue playing. All seemed fine for a while but then the picture/sound started to skip and pixilate. I then tried to full screen side to finish off the movie. All was fine until near the end when it started skipping too. I hope I can exchange it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bromleygarden
Recent bookmarks