What's new

component cables finally shipped... (1 Viewer)

Corey Albers

Agent
Nintendo finally shipped mine... it's a good thing since i vowed not to play RL until i hooked up the progressive on my 40H80...

Matt Broeska

Stunt Coordinator
does anyone know where i can get these in canada? i've checked nintendo.com and is seems that when you go to purchase the cables from their online store, canada isn't an option. nintendo.ca on the other hand doesn't even have an online store. i've talked to people at electronics boutique and they don't have any listings for any component cables. are there any third party cables coming out and if so who's making them and do they ship to canada?

thanks in advance.

Ugo Scarlata

Stunt Coordinator
does anyone know where i can get these in canada?
I'd like to know the same thing! I've checked Futureshop and Compucentre in downtown Toronto as well, but they didn't even know whether they were expecting to carry them.
Needless to say, this is very frustrating. My GC is sitting in a corner collecting dust at the moment, since I did not purchase the unit to play it in interlaced mode (which looks horrid on my 61" HDTV.)
Last week, I went ahead and placed an order from Therage.com for the imported Japanese component cables... But I have not even received a shipping confirmation from them. :frowning:
Cheers,

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
The Futureshop that I work in is supposed to be getting them soon. But, who knows.

If someone can get me a UPC offa the packaging, I might be able to find out when.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks