What's new

Cartoon Network Adult Swim (1 Viewer)

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I much preferred Brak on Space Ghost:Coast 2 Coast than on The Brak Show. The only thing I like on Brak is Brak's dad. He's funny.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

AndrewD

Stunt Coordinator
Have there been any new episodes of Harvey Birdman?
There are two new episodes coming in the next few weeks. One deals with the arrest of Shaggy and Scooby, and the other with Boo-Boo, from Yogi Bear, who may or may not be sending exploding picnic baskets to corporate offices. Others are in the works and should air throughout the summer.

Jarrod_L

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know, maybe I just have an odd sense of humor, but I've really enjoyed all the episodes of Brak that I've been able to catch.

Todd, I agree w/ you...Brak's Dad is great!

"Mother...if I had a brother...I'd want him to live by the sea, that way we could visit him on vacation. But, if I had a brother, we'd probably fight about all the things we did as children....THAT'S IT, Mother, call my brother...tell him we are not coming....HE IS DEAD TO ME!"

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Jarrod,

It's kinda funny but I enjoy most of the characters except for Brak. His songs on SG:C2C I thought were hilarious but here they don't do a thing for me but annoy. I'd probably enjoy the show more if Brak weren't in it, just Mother, Dad, Thundercles, and Zorak.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
You guys see the Aqua Teen Hunger Force on 12/8? Absolutely hilarious episode where Shake and Meatwad open up a bunch of pop-up ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityalbarrett
Recent bookmarks