What's new
World Wide Stereo

Camelot Dragon Pro2 Mk2 (1 Viewer)

JamesJKjr

Grip
Near Mint Camelot Dragon Pro 2 Mk. 2 From smoke free audiophile studio,with Original box and Owners manual: MSRP $1499.00! This item was used sparingly in that studio. Due to recent health problems,I have been forced to sell some of my most cherished items.So here is a chance to get a fantastic processor for less than 1/3 of the MSRP! Other items that were used in my studio will reluctantly be sold,please watch for additional items in the near future! So all you audiophiles know what this item is,and the reputation of the manufacturer, and for those of you who don't,it is designed and made right here in the USA! Please email me for link as it explains the fantastic abilities of this great piece of audio and video equipment!
A $5.00 Insurance fee is optional,and recommended,as I will not be responsible for lost or damaged items! Cannot ship overseas,only US .Shipping will be cost only,and will be double boxed

Price:$498.00

728x90

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks