What's new

Bunheads (1 Viewer)

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
I finally finished the 10-episode series last week, and thought that it was quite good and fun. Apparently, there're another 8 episodes coming at the start of 2013. Hopefully those do well and the series continues.
It did leave things on a bit of a cliffhanger, but the references to Dead Poets Society throughout the last episode were a lot of fun.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I really like having this on after "Switched at Birth". That show is so emotionally intense at times that it's nice to a have a follow-up that's mostly just nice and pleasant.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
With the last couple episodes, this show's felt like it's found itself. I really enjoy how the emotional episodes end with an otherwise unrelated dance sequence capturing that emotion.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Wow -- after spending most of the season in a background dancer role, Kent Boyd (SYTYCD runner-up a couple of seasons ago) was given a season's worth of dialog in the cold open and the last scene. He even had a scene in the middle of the episode. Alas, he is not a very good actor. Jeanine Mason (season 5 winner) is a much more capable and credible actor. Sutton Foster's brother was played by... Sutton Foster's brother. I wonder how long before that was in the works.

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
It's been a really busy month for me, so I ended up watching the first four episodes from this current airing on Friday night, back to back. That move with Jordan (with all the dialogue suddenly) is a trademark move of ASP -- she did that kind of thing a ton on Gilmore Girls. It's a good way to flesh out the town. I do quite like this show, it's fun, it's generally pretty light, and even the emotionally deep moments aren't really dark and depressing to watch.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Bunheads says goodbye with one last dance number:Really great to see ASP and the cast come together and do this. Wish Sutton Foster had been available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks