What's new

Buffalo Bill! (1 Viewer)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

Well, there is no reason to be. Just stick to a site like Amazon or something. One of the bigger ones and you'll be safe.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Ray Charles' "Hit the Road, Jack", in case you didn't know, was the theme song to the stupid 1990s sitcom Unhappily Ever After, the second of 2 spinoffs from Married...with Children, and that Nikki Cox show was on for about 4 or 5 years. So I doubt music rights were an issue based on that.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member

This is the way my set came to me from deepdiscountdvd. Disc 1 still doesn't fit very snugly. There has so far been no problems viewing any of the episodes.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
mwc didnt spin off unhappily ever after. that was a seperate entitity from it.
essentially it was the same type show different network.

"The show (mwc)spawned the spin-off "Top of the Heap" (1991) which characters from both shows casts would frequently appear on the others. The show later became "Vinnie & Bobby" (1992) before finally being cancelled."

"Not really related, but from that same era: The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd! "

it actually is releated as jay tarses wrote and created both shows.

i've been watching this (BB) the last few days.

it's a terrific show but it doesnt hold up for me.
i remember it being much more interesting 20 years ago.

only watched the first 8 eps so far so maybe the later eps are more what i remember.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Not having seen Buffalo Bill since it ended more than 20 yeras ago, it was memorable experiencing again when I bought the discs this evening. Dabney Colemen had a long career in TV going back to the 1960s, but it wasn't until Buffalo Bill in 1983 when the character actor finally became a leading man.

I have to disagree with the person who commented on the film quality not being that good for the 1980s. I think it looks just fine.

Michael Alden

Supporting Actor
So, can anyone tell me if there are any other edits, cuts or music issues with any episodes other than Hit the Road? I just pulled out my network masters and I want to know if there are any other episodes I need to transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks