What's new

Brand new Lifestyle 28 for less (1 Viewer)

treddstone

Auditioning
Real Name
Matt
Hi guys, I've got a brand new unopened in box Bose Lifestyle 28 and 38. I'm willing to take a couple hundred off of the 28 or a few hundred off on the 38. I'll pay the shipping costs. If anyone's interested, please pm me and we can work something out. Just FYI, the 28 retails at $1999 and the 28 retails at $2999. I could probably do $1799 or $2599.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Exactly why would you have both of these systems brand new and are now willing to part with them a discount? Are you a dealer?

Greg Mitchell

Auditioning
Real Name
Greg Mitchell
Probably too fishy for most people. And the brand doesnt help anything.

Why don't you post the details of your "situation" here so we can determine if this is a fair deal or not.

treddstone

Auditioning
Real Name
Matt
Well this is the deal. I went to a tech tour (as a part of my job) in which a Bose rep gave a presentation. He gave a coupon to the attendees for a discount on select systems. I already have one so I don't have a use for it, so I figured I could sell the brand new one to someone else at a lower cost and make a few bucks, so its a win-win for everyone. I checked the terms and conditions to make sure it didn't say anything about reselling, which it didn't. Obviously I don't want to do anything illegal. The way it works it I would order it from their website and have it shipped to someone else, since there's an option for both shipping and billing addresses. The thing is though I only have three weeks since the date of the presentation to use it, and it was on last thursday, June 28th. I can see why it sounded kinda shady...sorry about that. Anyway, I hope this clears things up, so if anyone's interested, just send me a pm.

treddstone

Auditioning
Real Name
Matt
BTW I don't actually have both, I just wanted everyone to know the oppurtunity of either was there. I could also get the 321 gs/gsx or the cinemate.

Greg Mitchell

Auditioning
Real Name
Greg Mitchell
Great, sounds like a great deal for someone already spending money on a Bose system.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks