What's new

Bowers and Wilkins XT4 Floor Speakers - $1500 (1 Viewer)

sonofatalker

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
It's not every day a speaker manufacturer already known for beautiful design goes and outdoes itself, which is exactly what Bowers & Wilkins has done with the XT speaker series. The XT4 sits at the top of the XT family tree in size, appearance and performance, making it worth every penny. The XT4 features Bowers & Wilkins' trademark Nautilus tube-loaded tweeter that rests above the mid/bass drivers and protrudes from the top of the speaker itself. The XT4 has a single five-inch woven Kevlar midrange driver mated to dual five-inch paper/Kevlar bass drivers. With four total drivers at its disposal, the XT4 has a reported frequency response of 40Hz to 22kHz, so you're going to want a sub for that last bit of bass oomph. I also have a Velodyne Subwoofer for sale (see ad) SPL1000-R that will do the trick. There are some cosmetic scratches on the outside of these floor speakers. Other than that, they are perfect. These speakers retailed new at $2500.

Battle Ground Washington
[email protected]

Attachments

• black bw speakers .jpg
    black bw speakers .jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 143
  • black be speaker name plate.jpg
    black be speaker name plate.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 99
  • black bw speaker back.jpg
    black bw speaker back.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 119

sonofatalker

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott
I have pictures too. thought I'd uploaded them but I guess they didn't attach. Give me email address and I can send. I have a bunch more gear like this too. All part of my mother in laws system who didn't want it anymore even though she bought it not too long ago I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks