What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

"Boot's For Orphans" HTF Sponsored Fund Raising (1 Viewer)

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Hi Everyone!
In just a couple weeks we are planning to send off a few donations to an Orphanage in Ukraine to buy Winter Shoes and Boots for some Children in Zaporozhye . http://www.deti.zp.ua/eng/index.php

If you, your family or your Business would be interested in adding to our donations there are about 200 Orphans at this Orphanage and I am sure they all would love a new pair of shoes/boots for Christmas. This may be the only Christmas gift they get this year. The shoes can be bought for around $12-25 a pair there in Zaporozhye and the Children get a day out to shop and find their shoes which they enjoy doing. The Photos below are of a shopping trip some of the Orphans took a few years ago to buy new boots that was bought with donations.

We hope to send the money donations off by December 15th before it gets too cold and wet in Zaporozhye. Let me know if you would like to contribute! You can send your Donation directly to our contact Albert with "Happy Child" in the name of our project "Boot's For Orphan's" but with a fee to send money with Western Union or the other companies they have worked with http://www.deti.zp.ua/eng/donate.php, or I can also accept Pay-pal (under my Pay-pal name [email protected] ) for your donations if it would be easier for you. Our bank Washington Mutual Bank will wire transfer the money to Ukraine for me for no charge. I have worked with this Non Profit Organization for the past year and can vouch for their honesty in handling all donations and making sure the money goes where intended. See past Photo Reports http://www.deti.zp.ua/eng/helped.php , there will be one made for our "Boot's For Orphans" donation also with all Donors names.

Thanks to Parker and Ron for supporting our efforts!

Thanks,
Wes Peterson [email protected] Link Removed

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Thanks to everyone to date that has helped with this project! We still have a ways to go to buy for all the Children but we are making progress!

Wes

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Wes:

I hope you get a boat load for those kids. I appreciate all the hard work you are putting getting this out to the kids that need the most help.

Parker

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Thank you Parker and Ron on the behalf of the Children of the Zaporozhye Boarding School #3 for the Donation from the HTF!

Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Thank you Eric, we are making progress and have received other donations so at the moment may be able to buy Boots for around 20 or so Orphans.

We're just getting the ball rolling now so I think it will get bigger!

Wes

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
This will be the last day of Our "Boot's for Orphans" Drive, but there are many other needs these kids have that anyone can send money or packages either directly to them or through me at any given time!

Please take a few minuets and look at their site and you can see where you might be able to make a difference, I know there are many other worse off Orphans out in the World but here you can truly see where your money is going and the smiles of the children with your gift!

Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoneman66
Recent bookmarks