What's new
World Wide Stereo

Blu-Ray Burner/HD DVD HTPC for Sale (1 Viewer)

Steve F M

Screenwriter
I will include all box's and Software. Has HDMI, DVI, and VGA Out along with SPDIF incase you arent using the HDMI.

Case - Theraltake Tenor HTPC Box (Black)
CPU - AMD X2 Dual Core 5200+
Motherboard - GIGABYTE GA-MA69G-S3H AM2 AMD 690G HDMI ATX AMD
Memory - 4 GB of DDR2 5300 667Mhz
Video Card - ATI Radeon 2600XT (HDMI Out)
Power Supply - Coolmaster eXtreme Power 550W
Hard Drive - Seagate 320GB Sata
Blue-Ray/HDDVD - LG GGW-H20L Blue-Ray/HDDVD Player, Blu-Ray Burner
Software - Vista Premium(Will send DVD and serial # along)
Software - Power DVD Ultra needed for Blue-Ray/HDDVD
Software - Office Ulimate ($300 Value)(Will send DVD's with Serial #)

As you can see this is loaded and plays both Blu-Ray and HDDVD's and also burns Blu-Rays. The Power DVD software alone is a $100 and the nice thing about the drive is it has the auto firmware update for any new movies that come out. Office Ultimate is also a $300 value

Looking to sell for $795 shipped or $855 shipped (With Any HD DVD and Clone DVD Software from Slysoft).

I also have an extra Seagate TB Hard Drive ($130) and Logitech Blue Tooth Mouse and Keyboard ($50) I can sell along with the HTPC with somenice prices.

Thanks

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Steve F M

Screenwriter
It has a Component Dongle that goes with Video Card that will output the Hi Def signal not sure about VGA. I'm sure it will output the 720P/1080i via VGA with the AnyHdDvd sofware thats on the HTPC

I forgot to also say this comes with AnyDvd/AnyHDDVD and Clone DVD software and as you all know this is a must have on any Blu-Ray Rig.

Software runs around $100 now. Comes with keys for software on the HTPC

Steve F M

Screenwriter
price lowered to $695 without the Slysoft Any Dvd software or $755 with the Slysoft software.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.