What's new

Best Xbox Live game for me.... (1 Viewer)

Andre F

Screenwriter
I'm trying to choose between Unreal and Ghost Recon. I'm open to other ideas (other games). My Christmas loot has put me over the top so I can pick up an nice wireless solution...

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
If you just liek all out shooting and strange weapons get unreal. if you like military style sneaking around picking people off. Go with Ghost recon. If you dont have Mech Assault also consider that

capt

Jon W H

Stunt Coordinator
Andre,

I don't think you'll go wrong with either. Depends on what kind of atmosphere you want.

Unreal can be extremely fun, but it's pandemonium, literally, at times. If you have good reflexes and can devise strategy on the fly, this is your game.

If you want to be more systematic and have a more mature approach to your game, then it's Ghost Recon for you. It's a lot more teammate-reliant oriented. I've heard this attracts an older and perhaps a more pleasant crowd.

I own UC, but want to try out GR very soon. (I would have by now, but circumstances have prevented me from doing so until at least Jan. 9th.) But I'm pretty sure this is the "feel" of each game. Have fun!

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Jon said it best but I'll add that Unreal much, much more fast paced. Ghost Recon is very slow at times and when I rented it it was murder trying to find games to join and to get people to join your game. Maybe that's changed since then (about 5 weeks ago), but it was for that reason that I decided not to buy it.

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
Ghost Recon is great, I have no problems finding games. I would get Ghost Recon if you want something other than mindless shooting, because it actually takes strategy unlike UT.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks