What's new

Best TV Show Of All Time (1 Viewer)

Tommy G

Screenwriter
The Simpsons all the way. M*A*S*H supposedly was a comedy but they tried too hard to send a "message". I guess I'm in the minority here but I never found it funny.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
***The plan for the semi-final and final brackets: Each semi-final bracket will have at least 36 hours assigned for voting, and the final bracket will have at least 48. If you feel that these time extensions are unnecessary, please let me know by 9:00pm EST tomorrow. If the majority of you voting object, I will keep the voting time slots at around 24 hours.***
The Simpsons wins Round 4, Bracket 3!
Round 4, Bracket 4: Monty Python's Flying Circus vs. Saturday Night Live
Vote now! Only votes made at or before 9:00pm EST Saturday, February 15, 2003, will be counted. If it ends up in a tie, one member who did not vote previously in the bracket will be allowed to vote after 9:00pm to break the tie. If there are multiple votes after 9:00pm, the earliest one will count. If you have a busy schedule and think that you may miss out on some of the competitions when they officially take place, you may PM or e-mail me your votes in advance. All rounds apply, but, of course, only for those competitions already set in stone.

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
The first 5 seasons of SNL was great but its sucked for the past 2 decades so this is quite easy
Monty Python's Flying Circus

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satimis
Recent bookmarks