What's new

General Discussion Best service for redeeming a Paramount movie (Sonic) (1 Viewer)

Tina Russell

Auditioning
Real Name
Tina Russell
I just realized I have an unused digital redemption code for Sonic the Hedgehog (2020), and it expires next month. The thing is, Paramount's website doesn't list the services on which you can redeem the code until after you've entered the code, and I don't want to do that until I know on which service I want to redeem it… ugh.

Anyway, I've seen the spreadsheet, but I'm still rather at a loss. I guess I can redeem it on iTunes and Vudu and… what else? (Also, this is the standard Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital release, not the 4K UltraHD one, so I'm not sure the spreadsheet even applies to what I have.) I guess my three questions are:

1. Does anybody know on which services I can redeem this code?
2. Among those services, which are the best for this movie?
3. Among _those_ services, which do you forumgoers most respect? I don't have any kind of loyalty to any of these digital media services, so I'd want to know which one(s) you find to be stable, reliable, fully-featured, likely to stay around a long time, etc., before I choose on which one to put the Sonic movie.

Thanks!

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Since the code you have came from a Blu-ray, it will redeem and should get a free 4K upgrade on Apple TV/iTunes, and will still be accessible if you do not have an Apple TV device if you access it via the Apple Tv app on Roku or Firestick. Everywhere else, you will get HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks