What's new

Best Picture Collection Box / 4 DVDs $12.99 (1 Viewer)

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
This has to be a mistake, but ... Studio Classics - Best Picture Collection (4pc) DVD / Studio: 20th Century Fox
- BestBuy Price: $12.99

Movies included:

• All About Eve
• Gentleman's Agreement
• How Green Was My Valley
• Sunrise

Hopefully, they honor the price.

Phil

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I got my order in before it sold out, although mine is now showing as on backorder. It's been my experience that Best Buy, incredibly, and as much as it pains me to admit this, has generally been pretty good in the past about honoring misprice deals.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Now the image of the boxed set is gone, and the price is listed as $44.99. We'll have to wait and see if we got a good deal.

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Mine also got cancelled. I called CS and expressed my displeasure as politely as I could manage. The rep told me those that did get shipped were not the 4-dvd collection described but instead the Simpsons Christmas dvd (for which the lucky recipients will not be charged). They're apparently sending out 10% off coupons as compensation for the error. Big whoop! He said the Studio Classics set will not actually be available until November; I asked him to reinstate my order as a pre-order for November shipment, but he said the memo sent down to them said they could not do that. We'd have to place a new pre-order for $44.99. Pfffft.

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
I received my 10% - one time purchase email today ...

Discounts taken from current price after product is placed in your cart. To
participate, customer sign-in using the email address noted above. Limit one offer per customer.
Offer is non-transferable. Offer available online only. Offer not valid on prior purchases.
Savings will be shown in your cart when all promotional requirements are met. Offer will not be
replaced if lost, deleted, order is canceled or purchase is returned.
I'll use it on Nov. 4th for (order online** - pickup @ store) ...

1) Finding Nemo (Widescreen)
2) Legally Blonde 2 - Red, White & Blonde (Special Edition)

**Via eBates link - get another 1% rebate!

Better than nothing!!! ;)

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks