What's new

best deals on JBL S38II? (1 Viewer)

Todd Christ

Stunt Coordinator
so far the best price i've been able to find is $296 shipped to my door in CA from BestPriceAudioVideo.com anyone use this vendor before???

would eTronics price match? the pair is $266 then $30 shipping which is a really good price!

Thanks!

David_Rivshin

Second Unit
You should be able to get cheaper than that from either Onecall.com or jandr.com but you'll have to call up and haggle with them abit. I bought mine for less than that from Onecall about 9 months ago, and I wouldn't be surprised if you they were even less now. Without even haggling you can get a price of $299 with free shipping from J&R on their website.
I have nothing bad to say about either BPAV or eTronics, but I'd personally feel more comfortable ordering from either OneCall or J&R as they are both very reputable dealers and I've had good experiences with both of them. And it certainly doesn't hurt that you can probably talk down their prices another good 10% or so without much trouble ;) If you're ordering more than just one thing at once you'll probably have an even easier time of it.
Good luck and happy shopping :)
-- Dave

Brett Nix

Auditioning
You also might want to check the HarmanAudio store on ebay. JBL sells remanufactured speakers on there with full warranty. Most of the S38's I've seen sell for around $230 a pair.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Something to think about--if you plan on making a purchase with a CC that has a liberal price-match policy (like certain AMEX cards), you could just buy it at whatever merchant you feel comfortable ordering from, then pricematch with your CC.

AMEX's pricematch policy is pretty liberal--they permit pricematching against even obscure online retailers (just print web page ad, making sure it has the store, product info, price, and date printed somewhere on it), as long as they are legit, and (I'm not entirely certain about this one) of course accept AMEX. I have not had any pricematch claims turned down by AMEX yet...and believe you me, I've pricematched against stores which I probably wouldn't even think about buying anything from--at least if one were to follow the Yahoo merchant ratings.

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
I ordered a pair of S38IIs along with a few extra A/V cables from BestPriceAudioVideo several months back. I was pleased with the transaction... Received everything within just a few days of ordering.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks