What's new

Best Buy Black Friday 2023 Ad (1 Viewer)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
That site's confusing. Not sure if the current listing is for this BF or last year.

_Man_

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Best Buy's site has always been more of a kludge in progress... I've never been able to get reliable results or easily locate things without doing direct searches for what I want. Sales? It's like they don't want you to find them at all...

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
^I didn't mean BB's site, but that BF site Gary referenced in his OP... though yeah, BB's site also sucks (as do most etailer sites for that matter, including Amazon)... :P

_Man_

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
^I didn't mean BB's site, but that BF site Gary referenced in his OP... though yeah, BB's site also sucks (as do most etailer sites for that matter, including Amazon)... :P

_Man_
lol - When I wrote that I thought it was a link to BB... then clicked it to find it's just another "BF Sales Ad" site (most of which are not well designed). The real sad part is Amazon is better than most and that's not saying much...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks