What's new

Best Buy 4K Deals/ Blu Ray Black Friday Available Now (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I was most interested in Edge of Tomorrow 4k. Amazon isn't matching that one, so that was a no-brainer to use with my $5 BB Rewards coupon.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Just placed a sizable order w/ mostly $9.99 4K discs, except Encanto and The Untouchables at $12.99 each (and the X BD at $7.99).

At least a few of the on-sale 4Ks are also $9.99 at Gruv.com, eg. Last Night in Soho, so I just bought those (plus sizable batch of other discs) w/ the 20%-off coupon over there instead.

_Man_

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
FWIW, they're now doing the $15 GC promo offer for $100+ Apple GC purchase, which isn't limited only to iTunes uses. Although it's supposed to be limited to 1 per customer, sounds like one could probably get 1 online plus another in-store, if desired.

_Man_

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
There's nothing in the BB BF sale that's in-store only, right?

Just happened to drop by now (for an in-store pickup) on my way from a doctor's appt.

_Man_

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
There's nothing in the BB BF sale that's in-store only, right?

Just happened to drop by now (for an in-store pickup) on my way from a doctor's appt.
I don't think there's any in-store exclusives like the old days. But if your store has the titles in stock, you can buy them for in-store pickup at the online Black Friday pricing.

That's how I snagged Jurassic World: Dominion, The Batman, and Ghostbusters, and the new West Side Story in 4K even though they'd sold out online.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks