What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Berry Gordy’s The Last Dragon has arrived on 4K UHD Blu-ray courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.

The Last Dragon (1985)

Released: 22 Mar 1985
Rated: PG-13
Runtime: 109 min

Director: Michael Schultz
Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama

Cast: Taimak, Vanity, Christopher Murney
Writer(s): Louis Venosta

Plot: In New York City, a young man searches for a Master to obtain the final level of martial arts mastery known as the Glow.

IMDB rating: 6.8
MetaScore: 58

Disc Information

Studio: Sony
Distributed By: N/A
Video Resolution: 2160p HEVC w/HDR

Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Audio: Dolby Atmos, English 7.1 Dolby TrueHD, English 2.0 DTS-HDMA, English 5.1 DTS-HDMA, Spanish 2.0...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
IMG_6013.jpg

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I got the 4k digital for $5.00 which would do me because I was never a big fan of this movie. That’s coming from someone that actually watched this movie during its theatrical run.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I got the 4k digital for $5.00 which would do me because I was never a big fan of this movie. That’s coming from someone that actually watched this movie during its theatrical run.
Thankfully, Sony did not screw up the digital on Apple TV, who has it in both Dolby Vision and Atmos.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I did too, but I was young, well before my teenage years, but I went with older cousins who I looked up to. That may explain my affinity for this film. It hit me at an impressionable age, and I have fond memories of the time which have little to do with the actual movie.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Is it silly? Yes. Is it campy? Yes. Is it from the director of such gems as Cooley High and Car Wash? Yes. Is it also from the same director of the trash-tastic Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, a visual manifestation of cocaine's effects on the brain like no other? Also Yes. Did I buy this Steelbook? You damn skippy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks