What's new

Audio Refinement Pre2 DSP Preamp/Processor (1 Viewer)

Zak Ruck

Stunt Coordinator
Description
I have to sell my beloved Pre/Pro. It have only owned it for a few months, but we had our first child and I need to downsize my HT. Pre/Pro is in great condition, great looks and sounds amazing. Extremly detailed, and a joy to listen to. Includes original box, manual, remote, detachable power cord, and 12v trigger cable. Hate to sell it, but must downgrade to a receiver and sell my preamp and amps. Asking $900 OBO. Retails for $1395.

I'm also willing to trade for a Denon 3803, Sony 4es (Plus cash) Integra 6.3 or 5.3 (plus cash) or Marantz SR7300.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Here are a few of the many features of the Pre2 DSP:

Audio Refinement is the affordable smaller brother of YBA, the high-end manufacturer from France.

Audio Refinement's products are concentrated more on providing Home Theatre products for the discriminating music lover.

Description
This digital preamp-processor delivers Dolby AC-3 and DTS 5.1 digital signal decoding and processing using Motorola's high performance DSP5632 chip set yielding vivid surround sound placement exactly as the musical score intended. In addition, video signals are routed and switched easily and logically for elegantly simple system incorporation.

Features:

On-screen display

Digital by-pass

Four (4) digital inputs (One Toslink optical and three 75-Ohm coaxial)

Two (2) digital outputs (One Toslink and one RCA)

5.1 analog input and output

Four (4) analog RCA inputs with one (1) tape loop

Video switching with four (4) S-Video, four (4) composite, and two (2) component inputs and one (1) outputs

Motorola's high performance DSP56362 chipset

Up-gradable to Motorola DSP56366 chip and Dolby prologic II

Two (2) 12-volt triggers

Five (5) sound field memory presets to preserve your favorite playback settings

Fused IEC component AC cable

System remote control with discreet codes

Zak Ruck

Stunt Coordinator
Bump. Price is VERY negotiable, or trade for a receiver of same value, or Paradigm Studio speakers or a subwoofer.

Thanks,

Zak

Zak Ruck

Stunt Coordinator
Price lowered to $850, or still looking for a good trade. preferably NAD, Rotel, Sony ES, Pioneer Elite, Denon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks