What's new

Arcade 1up Counter Cade (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
What are the opinions on these ? I ordered one as opposed to the freestanding Arcade 1 up cabinets because Ian disabled and can’t balance for long periods of time. I got the
Ms. Pac Man machine with Galaga and Dig Dug. I really would love to have Star Wars and its follow up games.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I really want an Arcade1Up machine but I can't justify the cost and space for something that I know I won't use much after a couple days, especially when I can already accomplish the same basic thing (playing old arcade games) using stuff I already own. My father-in-law just got himself the Pacman Deluxe machine for Christmas and we set it up a few days ago. It's neat and he's super excited for it, but I can't see myself buying one.

There is a guy in a facebook group that I'm part of for local retro gamers and he has a room full of A1Up machines, retro decorations, etc. It looks cool to have an arcade in your house, but he's also regularly selling his machines that he doesn't use often and I can't imagine what his electric bill looks like.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I have a mini stand up. Only complaint is no adding games
I’m really happy with mine so far. Set it up today and had a blast playing it. When I ordered it, I saw that it had Ms. Pac man, Galaga, dig dug and Galaga 88. When I set it up I was thrilled to find Galaxian included. It’s awesome. I’m planning to get another one soon with pac man included. I need to get a permanent place for it. But it’s awesome

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0073.jpeg
    IMG_0073.jpeg
    1,021.5 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks