What's new

Anyone hosting any games tonight? 5/22 (1 Viewer)

Peter Loan

Second Unit
I have all night to play tonight. How about some Wolfenstein or CTF Mech Assault action?! Invite me! :)

MighLybuddah

JayV

Supporting Actor
I'll keep an eye out for you, Peter.

And, BTW, did you know you could use RTCW's online nickname feature to correct the spelling of your gamertag (it would only work in RTCW, of course).

-j

Peter Loan

Second Unit
Is there some secret game you guys are all at? I was playing with some of you for an hour or so and then everyone suddenly left and went to another game.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Peter whats your gamertag? Actually we all left to join Ruffneck games. He can host 16 players lag free. I know a few people didnt accept invites quick enough to get in as it was jammed

capt

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Tons of fun again last night. I'll be looking for everyone tonight & Saturday - you can't get too much practice before a tourney!

Audie Murphy

Peter Loan

Second Unit
Joey, it's MighLybuddah. I played with you for a bit last night. I was the medic yelling for ammo every couple of minutes.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Rob ill probably see you on mech around 10. Ill be playing proably wolf or motogp2 for a bit before that and then usually Myx and scar on mech so i switch over for a few rounds

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks