What's new

Anyone here from Colorado? Need to sell 4 s38's and s-center. Never been used! (1 Viewer)

Todd smith

Supporting Actor
I just recently bought 4 jbl s38's and s-center for a house that I was going to buy. Well I am not going to be buying the house and I am now stuck with the speakers and I cant return them since my 30 days is up by about 3 weeks. They have never been used, but two of the boxes have been opened to make sure nothing was damaged in shipping (got from j&r.com). The third box has not even been opened and like I said they have seen NO USE AT ALL. I would like to sell them to someone in Colorado to save on shipping costs and I will be happy to deliver. I got the speakers for 280.00 a pair and would like to get that for them since they are brand new. I will let the s-center go for $140.00. So for $700.00 you get a brand new 5.1 set up delivered by me to your door. I actually paid $729.00 for the setup which included free shipping, but $700.00 is just a better even number to let these things go. You can email me for more info at [email protected]
I would just keep them until I get a house, but now I am thinking of going back to school in Florida and simply do not have room in my car for 5 speakers!

Todd smith

Supporting Actor
Someone has got to need these. How about $625.00? That is $100.00 less than I paid and they are Brand New.

Frank Kanyak

Stunt Coordinator
Sale has been completed. I was "extremely" happy on the transaction. Todd was very nice and we had spoke on several ocassions. Prompt, courteous, and friendly. I would of bought his S-38's but I bought a pair of S-26's a week earlier. Thanks Todd!!!

tim_Neil

Agent
Todd.. I am so dissapointed I checked the forum late... I have been looking for that EXACT system and would have paid 650... are you still looking to sell the S-38's

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks