What's new

Anybody Know Where To Buy Arcade Stick for Dreamcast (1 Viewer)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I know this is a weird question but I seriously am in desperate need of the Agetec Arcade Stick that came out for dreamcast. If anybody knows where I can get one or if you know of anybody that is willing to sell one please please please let me know. Thanks.
------------------
Sorry about the previous Sig.
"Hell hath no fury like a womens scorn for sega."-Brodie Bruce
South Park season-by-season Again on DVD.
Beavis and Butthead on DVD
Family Guy on DVD

James D S

Screenwriter
Brett,
You can always find them on eBay. Like Link Removed .
But I would highly recommend getting one made - or better yet, making it yourself. If you're interested, drop me a line and I can hook you up with some great sites that can show you how...

Drew Dockery

Stunt Coordinator
I don't have the Agetec stick, but I have another pretty sturdy arcade stick (I can't remember who made it right now) I need to sell. I was just thinking this morning that I should get rid of it because I never use it. I always use the standard controller - probably because I never play fighting games.
Making one would of course be ideal, but it's probably more costly and there's a lot of time involved... someday I'll get around to doing one myself.
Drew

James D S

Screenwriter
Drew,
Cost is a concern. Especially if you want want to go all-out with a custom paint scheme. However, Happ brand arcade parts, MDFB, and a spare controller would cost you about $50 plus the time. Minimal. And in the end, you'll have a serious arcade calibur joystick ready to do some serious Street Fightin'.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
http://www.massystems.com/ProStick.html
Simply the best you can buy. About $100 but can be configured to be used on any and all systems, even PC (for extra $$$). The stick is a little tight for 3d fighters but you can always buy a $12 Super Pro Stick at happcontrols.com and replace it. Mine's a little broken in after a year's worth of use but it's still a little tight.
Link Removed how you can make your own stick and save dough. Nice little DIY project.
James & everyone else- what games do you play? I used to be heavily invlolved in Tekken Tournaments and a few SFA tourneys.

James D S

Screenwriter
Scott,
Mostly 2D fighters - Capcom, SNK, SF2 - you name it.
I find 3D fighters a bit difficult on a standard 8-way, so until I can find a suitable arcade style controller, I don't get serious. GamePads outright suck for fighters.
I remember saving my lunch money to buy the C&L Champoinship arcade stick so I could play SF2+ on the SNES with an arcade stick. Cost me about $150. $150 well spent and I'll never go back. It's still pluggin' along after years of abuse - and I mean abuse!
BTW That MAS stick is VERY nice. And I just got an email from them telling me they sell the joystick shell for $45 plus shipping. Time for a new project, methinks.

Drew Dockery

Stunt Coordinator
Brett, you can check out the stick I have here: Link Removed
The one I have is purple, which isn't nearly as bad as it sounds!
------------------
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train!
Drew

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks