What's new

Any update on Season 2 of Mayberry RFD? (1 Viewer)

tjjoseph

Auditioning
Real Name
Travis
I've been patiently waiting since buying Season 1 as soon as it came out years ago. Seems to me they have released much less popular shows, Mayberry RFD finished top 10 first two seasons and 15th in the final. I really believe it would sell well due to the popularity of TAGS and the legions of loyal fans. Anyone know what is going on? Copyright issues? I just really hope it will be released soon.

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
You might have a long wait ahead of you, as there's been no sign of that or the last season of the show being released and it's a damn shame too. DECADES TV ran a binge on this a month ago.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
I've been patiently waiting since buying Season 1 as soon as it came out years ago. Seems to me they have released much less popular shows, Mayberry RFD finished top 10 first two seasons and 15th in the final. I really believe it would sell well due to the popularity of TAGS and the legions of loyal fans. Anyone know what is going on? Copyright issues? I just really hope it will be released soon.
Hope you get your wish. Really hope WB Archives can get back and running with some tv titles.
--jthree

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I have been hoping and waiting too. Part of the problem is that while TAGS was a Paramount/CBS Property, Mayberry RFD is a Warner Property. Season 1 was released on MOD a few years ago and there has been nothing since then. I even contacted Warner on Twitter regarding the show and they responded that there was nothing to announce at this time. That was about a year ago

Lecagr

Screenwriter
Real Name
Lee
I'm not fond of the Andy Griffith Show but I like Mayberry RFD. I would probably purchase the complete series on DVD, all three seasons, if it was released properly with all episodes complete and uncut.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks