What's new

Any Chance or Info on a Bill Cosby : Himself DVD? (1 Viewer)

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
This is very funny stuff and clean. We need this on dvd!
Not ENTIRELY clean. He has a bit about cocaine users that ends with this set-up and punchline

Cokehead: Well, you see, it enhances my personality.
Cosby: Okay, but what if you're an asshole?

That's as raunchy as I've ever heard Cosby get, though.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
"Dad is great!! Give us chocolate cake!!"
LOL...when I saw the title of this thread, before I even opened it up I said to myself..."I wonder how many posts into this thread before I'll find a quote from the movie". The answer is "6". :)
I was even quoting from this movie earlier today to a friend of mine who just witnessed the birth of his first child two weeks ago. I told him that in Bill Cosby's eyes he wasn't a real parent yet because so far he only had one child.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Whenever one of my friends or relatives are expecting a baby, I give them a copy of BC:H. Great to see it is coming out on DVD. :emoji_thumbsup:

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Great stand-up comedy! This is the way to do it right!

"I would join right in and breathe with her, macho-style... Zoow, wooh, weeeh, woooh, push, push, zoow, wooh, weeeh, woooh, push, push...

"We would go to parties and people would ask us to breathe! Ladies and gentlemen, the Breathing Cosbys!"

"Well, get the salad spoons, man!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks