What's new

*** AMP Blowout! Samson S700, Crest 1400 watt, Crown 1950 watt, & QSC 2400 watt amps! (1 Viewer)

Mike Kao

Second Unit
To commemorate the New Years, I'm having A BIG AMP SALE! EVERYTHING MUST GO! :)
First up we have the Samson S700, a low-profile whisper-quiet amp that offers 350 watts per channel @ 4 ohms, and can be bridged to 700 watts @ 8ohms. This is the same amp SVS recommends and bundles with their sub packages! Asking for only $264 + shipping. Do yourself a favor and save some money! EDIT: SOLD!!!
For more info, visit
Samson's website
Next up we have the Crest Audio Vs1100. This Power Amp outputs 550 watts @ 4 ohms stereo, 1100 watts @ 8 ohms bridged, and 1400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged! Perfect for subs, buttkickers, speakers and whatever you might need massive wattage for! Asking for $319 + shipping!
Crest Audio
Need MORE power!? Well then take a look at the Crown Audio CE-2000. This amp was engineered and manufactured by the same teams who build the acclaimed Macro-Tech® and K Series amps! Outputs 660 watts @4 ohms stereo, 1320 watts @ 8 ohms bridged, and 1,950 watts @ 4 ohms bridged!
Retails for $1000, asking for only $389 + shipping! EDIT: SOLD!
Crown Audio
Not Enough for ya? Well than I'm sure the QSC RMX 2450 will suit your needs! This slim ultra-low distortion power amp offers a whooping 2400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged :eek: ! Want that Buttkicker performing to it's full capacity with virtually no clipping? Than this amp will do the job perfectly! Also great for subs, DJ speakers, etc!
Asking for only $419 + shipping!
QSC Audio
... expecting more? Well that's all I have!
If you're interested in anything please leave a post and drop me an e-mail
Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEARS! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TThomps
Recent bookmarks