What's new

Pre-Order Alaska Seas (1954) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
819ZyQfWSlL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I've never seen this film but have wanted to for a long time. I'll be buying this disc for sure.
Hell, I never even heard of this movie until Kino announced it. It’s never been on home video in any format nor do I remember it ever playing on TV.

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
I've not seen this either but I have seen and own the original version (also a Kino release). The original is very good. Anything with Robert Ryan works for me.

Attachments

• spawn.jpg
    spawn.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 16

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I had a copy from youtube but never got around to watching it. So i can't wait to get a nice Blu. Anything with Robert Ryan is worth a watch.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
This reminds me that I'm still hoping for a Blu Ray of Ice Palace 1960 from WAC. Also with Robert Ryan
The MOD DVD from the Warner Archives of Ice Palace quickly went out of print because of a rights issue with the Edna Ferber estate. Fortunately I snagged a copy before it disappeared. But back to Alaska Seas, I'm very excited about this one and it will be a quick purchase for me. I'm not waiting on any sales, I want it now!

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Hell, I never even heard of this movie until Kino announced it. It’s never been on home video in any format nor do I remember it ever playing on TV.
I learned about this rarely seen movie only by coming across a couple of publicity photos several years ago:

Alaska Seas.jpg

As I have a high opinion of both Robert Ryan and Jan Sterling, I was immediately interested.

Alaska Seas 2.jpg

Releasing this rarity on disc is a major public service!

Attachments

• Alaska Seas.jpg
    Alaska Seas.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks