What's new

Alas, Bennifer is no more **(WARNING: Adult Content Inside)** (1 Viewer)

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
It was like a smarmy infomercial for their impending nuptials. On July 17, NBC's Dateline broadcast a profile of Hollywood's ultimate A-list couple -- Ben Affleck and J. Lo. The pair appeared delightfully happy, and the bride-to-be sported that ridiculously large, pink 6.1-carat Harry Winston diamond engagement ring.

But now many people are wondering just how happy the couple really was. In its August 12 issue, the National Enquirer broke the story that Affleck had gone to a strip club in Vancouver the night of the Dateline broadcast. That article, as well as the following two weeks' cover stories, claimed that Affleck got wild at Brandi's Exotic Nightclub and performed oral sex to at least one other dancer later that night at the rented home of Christian Slater. On August 11's Tonight Show, Affleck confirmed to Jay Leno that he was at the club, but his attorney calls the Enquirer's claims "absolutely false." The Enquirer has countered, asking Affleck to take a lie detector test. The paper says the sources it used for its stories have already passed lie detector tests.

Since the controversy erupted, Tammy Morris, the stripper at the center of this celebrity storm, has been out of sight. The Enquirer's main source for its exposes, Morris claims she danced for Affleck at Slater's house.

Playboy.com: What did Ben Affleck do to you?

Tammy Morris: He gave me oral sex. In Canada, we say he went down on me.

PB: Did you enjoy it?

TM: Oh, of course. What girl wouldn't?

PB: Was he any good?

TM: He never did it for an extremely long period of time.

PB: But he was pretty good?

TM: Yeah. But he never kept going to see....

PB: He never got you to the promise land?

TM: No.

PB: The rumor is that the National Enquirer paid you $100,000 for your story. What do you say to someone who says that taints your story?

TM: I never went to the National Enquirer. I told the truth. And we were threatened earlier with our jobs.

PB: So the club threatened you if you talked about the incident?

TM: Oh, yes, they threatened. So I knew that if I told the truth I would lose my job. So getting some sort of compensation [makes sense] because I am not welcome to work there anymore.

PB: What is the situation at Brandi's?

TM: I am not allowed on the sidewalk in front of Brandi's. They are telling anyone who talks about what happened that night that they will not work there anymore.

PB: Do you want to dance again? Are you looking for places to dance?

TM: I would love to dance in the States.

PB: How has this incident affected your life in general?

TM: I'm not that proud of it. Yes, I was involved, but Ben Affleck was the one that was engaged. It looks bad on me, too, but gosh, I really hope that one day, if I have a fiancé, he doesn't do anything close to that. I feel sorry for Jennifer Lopez.

PB: If you were J. Lo, would you leave Ben over what happened?

TM: Yes, I would. You know what they say, once a cheater, always a cheater.

PB: We understand you have a role in the new horror film, Freddy vs. Jason.

TM: I worked as a body double, so I was wearing a wig. I am the girl who gets killed in the shower, so you wouldn't even know it was me. I am also in a movie coming out with Tom Arnold called After School Special. I've also done commercials. The club I worked in did not open until 7 or 8 at night so I could do my auditions during the day. Obviously that's what I am more interested in doing. I like being an entertainer. I would like to be an entertainer without taking my clothes off, that would be the ultimate.

PB: So this incident may be a stepping-stone for you?

TM: If it helps, that's great. If it doesn't, I am no further behind.

PB: You and the Enquirer are being sued by a woman who dances at the club under the name Felicia. You say Affleck also performed oral sex on her, at the club. Her suit claims you made this whole thing up. How do you respond?

TM: I can't comment on the lawsuit.

PB: But everything you have told the Enquirer is true?

TM: One hundred percent.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Really .. they give these 2 publicity whores so much publicity and neither one of them did anyhting worth a dime.

They are giving Lopez and Co. the same amount of attention that someone like Princess Diana would deserve, but her biggest claim to fame is her ass.

Crap like this is what is dragging American culture through the mud.

This thread is a waste :angry:

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
An even better question is why he didn't get blown instead. Who the hell does to a strip club to perform oral sex on the gals? :confused:

In any case, they were waayy too dissimilar for this to last.

This thread is a waste :angry:
You're taking this whole business far more seriously than most.

--
H

brentl

Senior HTF Member
no NO why WHY??? What a beautiful couple, the epitome of the perfect couple. The pain, the lost love, the betrayal, my oh my WHY:frowning:

My dreams of having a perfect life, just like those 2, down the drain.... how can I go on???

Is life worth living?

Will I ever smile again?

The pain, the horror, love lost ..... bwaahhhh bwwaah!!

sniffle, sniffle

Brent

:D:D

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Gotta agree. After the Kevin Smith films, Affleck went downhill/sold out/whatever. Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, Sum of All Fears? Puh-leeze.

And Lopez makes a career out of having a big ass.

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
Affleck did the smart thing. He ate some pie, and got rid of that albatross that was dragging down his career named J-Lo...:D :emoji_thumbsup:

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Hahaha comments like that crack me up because people who seem to be so opposed to celebrity news are the ones that are so vocal about complaining about it being news.

It is news whether you like to hear about it or not. Entertainment news is just as legit as world news. Its just for a different crowd.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hmm...I guess Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher will get some more papparazzi hanging around them now...

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
Yep, Ashton and Mom, err, Moore, probably have their publicists working overtime as we speak...:D

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
I swear I thought they were gonna make it. Of course, I thought Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra were wed for life too.

I'm shattered.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks