What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Adult Content in Arkansas. When did it become illegal? (1 Viewer)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Thanks for the info Jack! :) I was never aware that took place. Since this is Arkansas, I may note that it's pretty hard to find a lot of b&m stores around here which carry anything harder core than Girls Gone Wild.

Tim - I'll check out the link. Thanks!

SteveA - I also like cigars. :wink:

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> That may not be the only thing related to sex that is illegal in AK.

Why are you dragging Alaska into this thread?

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Lots of states still have sodomy laws and the like which make most sex acts beyond normal heterosexual intercourse illegal. I think in one state a guy used that to get a child taken from his ex-wife who was involved with a woman. A while back on one of his shows Michael Moore had the sodom-mobile, an RV he drove filled with gay people. They went to various states to break all those laws. As I recall, they parked at the point where Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma meet so they could violate those laws in three states at once.

There's some strange laws regarding sex toys in Texas, but there's alos lots of stores that sell the stuff, and I'm not sure how it all works. I just know there's been a famous case going on where a lady that runs one of those sex-toy party things (think tupperware but with fun stuff) got arrested because if you have more than six toys you must be selling it, or something like that. Sorry, I don't know the specifics and I don't know how it turned out. But this stuff is scary.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Weren't sodomy laws ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in 2003?

Update: The Supreme Court's decision in Lawrence v. Texas overturned sodomy laws in the 13 states in which they were still on the books.

EDIT: Clinton, why don't you try one of the netflix-like services? Maybe one of them will ship to Arkansas.

Or you and your wife could invest in a mini-DV camera and make your own. :)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I was going to post something really nasty, but then I remembered I was foolish enough to use my real name when I joined the forum. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrharris
Recent bookmarks