What's new

A question about combining dvd preorders at amazon.com (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Ok, ive been ordering from amazon for a while .Theres 2 dvd that come out at the end of the month that i want, if i combine them into 1 order will they arrive in the same package, or will they still ship seperately ? Also if it helps they both come out on the same day, anyone try this before ?

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
If they come out on the same day in the future, they will most likely all shiop together. I do this all the time, combining pre-orders into one big shipment at the end of the month, so that I can cancel items if I see them cheaper on release day.

I've only had them send a combined order in 2 shipments when I combined them a day before release and they must of had it in packaging already. Otherwise no problems.

This is on both Amazon.ca and .com to my experiance. .com is more on the ball (I had an order placed on stocking items and forgot one thing, went to combine them and the couldn't as the original order was already in packing within 2 hours.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks