What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Major Dundee -- in Blu-ray (2 Viewers)

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Arrow/Indicator is releasing a "Limited Edition" Blu-ray on June 28th. For those of us that lives in the States, it appears to be cheaper to purchase than that Imprint BD release if you do so buying it from Arrow. I have the specs listed below in that "Arrow" link. The Amazon specs are confusing as it's indicating a 4K/UHD release, but the Arrow link clearly states it's a Blu-ray release. Can there be two different releases???? Furthermore, the Amazon link below is "active" now with a high MSRP of $99.95 which is much higher than the £30.00 on Arrow's site. Anyhow, I don't know if everything that is on the Imprint Blu-ray is also on this Arrow release. I'll let those that purchased that Imprint release comment on that issue.

Amazon Link

Arrow Major Dundee Specs

Yes, that Amazon page is a mess as the price is incorrect but so is the info as it provides information for a Dario Argento picture not Major Dundee. So, Amazon will likely be fixing that page soon.

Derrick King

Screenwriter
While I assume it is a mistake, MVD (Arrow's distributor) also has the MSRP for the Major Dundee set at $99.95.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks