Anyway
The Phillies posted their bag policy.

IMG_3764.jpeg

Last edited:

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
I didn't mean to be snarky but my location is right under my name. In the South, the Braves are beloved. They were the first MLB team in the South.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I didn't mean to be snarky but my location is right under my name. In the South, the Braves are beloved. They were the first MLB team in the South.
Reading Henry Aaron’s book right now. I didn’t realize that there was a lawsuit to keep the Braves in Milwaukee. Also Aaron really loved his time in Milwaukee and none of the players wanted to leave but the city didn’t support them well. There was an injunction to keep them in Milwaukee for the 1965 season.
Aaron talks about adapting his swing to less of a line drive hitter due to the launching pad conditions in A town.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
They signed Pillar. Its an opportunity for him to play.
Trout who?

Kevin Pillar 2 for 5 with 6 RBI’S and 2 runs scored! Angels win.

Mets put up a 6 spot and hang on to win tonight!

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Sad story about an elderly woman who was swindled out of $50K by someone claiming to be Trea Turner on a social media site. I learned the hard way that you can’t trust people. 🙁

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Exciting time in Pittsburgh tomorrow- the debut of phenom Paul Skenes. Interesting to see how much leash he is given (how many pitches/innings).

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Exciting time in Pittsburgh tomorrow- the debut of phenom Paul Skenes. Interesting to see how much leash he is given (how many pitches/innings).

Looks like he was doing quite well... though maybe needed too many pitches (in their estimation, probably partly to protect him) to get to the 5th inning, so they pulled him when he gave up back-to-back hits to start the 5th -- his pitch-count was 75(?) to start the 5th and still throwing gas at 98-99 though not for strikes (on those fastballs)... before ending at 85 pitches.

_Man_

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Looks like he was doing quite well... though maybe needed too many pitches (in their estimation, probably partly to protect him) to get to the 5th inning, so they pulled him when he gave up back-to-back hits to start the 5th -- his pitch-count was 75(?) to start the 5th and still throwing gas at 98-99 though not for strikes (on those fastballs)... before ending at 85 pitches.

_Man_
Max Fried did well today!

Let’s go Mets!

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt

_Man_
He struck out 7 in 4 innings, and did throw a pitch at 101 mph. The Pirates fans will have something exciting to watch for a while, but we know if this guy progresses into a stud
#1, the Pirates won’t be able to afford to keep him. Sad. 🙁

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Braves hit three home runs in one inning?

Even stranger is that approaching the 40 game mark of the season (25%), Acuna hit his 3rd and Matt Olson 4th of the season. Riley only has 3 on the season.

The team as a whole has 40 HR for the year and Ozuna has almost 1/3 of those. A strange power outage for a team that hit almost 310 last year with virtually the same players

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Even stranger is that approaching the 40 game mark of the season (25%), Acuna hit his 3rd and Matt Olson 4th of the season. Riley only has 3 on the season.

The team as a whole has 40 HR for the year and Ozuna has almost 1/3 of those. A strange power outage for a team that hit almost 310 last year with virtually the same players
What the Braves did offensively was record breaking. It’s a new season but I am surprised a bit. They will get going when the weather gets warmer imo. I expect nothing less from them.

Braves are 17-8 against the Mets in the last 25 meetings between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softwinsytems13
Recent bookmarks