What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Arcadian (2024)

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Title: Arcadian (2024)

Genre: Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Benjamin Brewer

Cast: Nicolas Cage, Jaeden Martell, Maxwell Jenkins, Sadie Soverall, Samantha Coughlan, Joel Gillman

Release: 2024-03-11

Runtime: 92

Plot: A father and his twin sons must survive an attack on their remote farmhouse.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Sounds like a tired plot used a few times recently, too, such as It Comes at Night and Knock at the Cabin.

Edit: From reading the article at EW, sounds like a variation on A Quiet Place or I Am Legend, as well.

Last edited:

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Sounds like a tired plot used a few times recently, too, such as It Comes at Night and Knock at the Cabin.

Edit: From reading the article at EW, sounds like a variation on A Quiet Place or I Am Legend, as well.

I also thought of It Comes at Night, but I think this is the way they promote films, see if they can remind you of another existing film so that if you liked that, you see this. I was not a big fan of It Comes at Night. Thought it was OK, basically a movie about post-apocalyptic event paranoia. Obviously, this looks like post-apocalyptic event family paranoia plus whatever else they mix into it. I hope it is actually better than It Comes at Night, you never know.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Possible pics of antagonist:

1709958185506.png

1709958266332.png

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks