What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Vudu "All of Me" in HD on Vudu (1 Viewer)

Erik_H

Stunt Coordinator
"All of Me" is currently on sale on Vudu. I checked out the "trailer" that can be viewed for free (actually an excerpt) and to my surprise it was not a clip from the shoddy SD version that has been available for years (e.g., on iTunes and TCM). Finally in HD; it was never released on Blu Ray. Lionsgate is credited as the distributor, so this is not a Movies Anywhere title. The iTunes version---which remains SD only and credits Thorn EMI instead of Lionsgate---looks like it was taken from an early DVD and was clearly the source for the poor quality "All of Me" clips used in the recent Steve Martin documentary on Apple TV+. Fans of the film might want to consider checking this out. And for Martin fans who have never seen this, they are in for a treat. He won the NY Film Critics Circle award for best actor for "All of Me."

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks