Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Go Atlanta! Clean sweep against the Astros. Maybe we can win the WS this year!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   John Besse

John Besse

Supporting Actor

• 576 posts
  • LocationTrinity, FL

Posted October 13 2001 - 06:13 AM

Wow! It's looking good for the Braves this season. With the Yankees down 2-0 Posted Image YEA!!! Maybe Atlanta can have a good shot of winning the Wolrd Series this year! I'm hoping to see Atlanta and Seattle in the World Series. I think that would make for a few good games.

I just hope that Atlanta can make it past the Arizona Diamondback, considering the fact that they will be mostlikely the next team to advance to the second round of the playoffs against Atlanta!

Well, hey! At least the time for the Yankees is up! I just hope Oakland gets the sweep too! Nothing would put a bigger smile on my face than that! Posted Image

------------------
My DVD Collection

My Laserdisc Collection
"Empire had the better ending. Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. That's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets."

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   William Ward

William Ward

Supporting Actor

• 705 posts

Posted October 13 2001 - 08:55 AM

I think there should be an asterisk next to Atlanta's sweep over the Astros. After all, the Astros have NEVER won a play-off series. Posted Image

------------------
William

Go Bucs!!

MyDVDs
William

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Jeff_A

Jeff_A

Screenwriter

• 1,459 posts

Posted October 13 2001 - 03:05 PM

Oh yeah, the rest of the USA is pulling for America's Team. Posted Image At least the evil Yankee's knew how to finish a great situation (aka the World Series). Sorry, John! Posted Image

------------------
The Dark Tower

Posted Image

Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users