What's new

Star Trek TNG Blu-ray Amazon Sale Today ($34.99) (1 Viewer)

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Well today got a nice surprise (and a wallet hit) today (Sept 13, 2015). Star Trek TNG, Seasons 2 thru 6 on sale for $34.99 each. Normally they range from $48 to $59.

Season 1 is on sale for $24.99.

Unfortunately this doesn't include Season 7, still up there in the $75 range.

I nearly completed my collection, getting Seasons 2, 3 and 5. (Already had seasons 1, 4 and 6 which I got on the last Amazon sale way back when).

Don't know how long this sale will last but if you need to complete your ST-TNG collection, now might be a good time.

Finally can yard-sale all my old DVD sets.

StarTrekTNG_S5_Blu.jpg

westumulka

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Wes Tumulka
Kyrsten Brad said:
Don't know how long this sale will last but if you need to complete your ST-TNG collection, now might be a good time.

It's an Amazon deal of the week, so should last until 11.59 pm PST next Saturday (9/19)

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
If you don't mind Italian packaging, Amazon Italy had a much better deal on the seasons in July and August. I was able to get Seasons 2 through 6 for roughly $10-15 apiece (I already owned the US Season 1). Their original deal was, I think, buy five sets for 10Euro each (plus postage).

Several weeks later (into August), they had a "buy two, get one free" sale and Season 7 (which was priced higher) was in that sale, along with the other six. I bought three copies of S7 and sold the other two on eBay to "pay" for my copy.

As with Batman, the Italian discs are exactly the same as the UK ones. Unlike Batman, though, all of the packaging (except the series logo) is in Italian.

I came out owning the entire series (when you count the $20 I paid for the used Season 1) for around $75.00 or so. Not bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks