What's new

International T.S. Spivet (Region B) (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
I have a copy of L EXTRAVAGANT VOYAGE DU JEUNE ET PRODIGIEUX T.S. SPIVET. (It's from France) I have the SONY BDP-s6200 player region free from 220 - electronics.com. Following the directions included with the machine, I am unable to get disc (3D) to play. Yup.....I have tried other discs (RATATOUILLE 3D for example) and they play fine. Does anyone have any suggestions to solve the problem?

The program came with 5 discs. The 2 DVDs do not play, as well as the 3D version of the movie. But....of course the blu ray 2D version does play!!

Is there a region free blu 3D version of this movie available somewhere that I could play....or another region disc that my region free machine will play?

Help would be appreciated

Thanks.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
If the DVDs won't play, it's likely because the player doesn't convert PAL-NTSC. As to why the 3D disc won't play, but the 2D will - is it possible it's encoded as 1080i/50?

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Worth said:
If the DVDs won't play, it's likely because the player doesn't convert PAL-NTSC. As to why the 3D disc won't play, but the 2D will - is it possible it's encoded as 1080i/50?

The 2D disc is region free, that will be why it plays, the 3D disc is region B locked.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Wish I could help, Bob. All I know is that SPIVET plays perfectly on my region-free LG and on my computer. There is some sort of issue with your player, apparently.

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Thanks all for your input. I called the place where I purchased the player....and they felt something has gone wrong with the machine and ask me to send it back to see if they could repair!!!! Hope that things work out.!!

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Just watched the 3D of TS Spivet on my Sony Multi Region 3D Blu ray player and it is one of the better 3D films. ( Jeunot is the director of Amelie, a film I love)

It took me about a week in Paris to find the 5 disc set that contains the 3D version. It was only 19 euros.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks