What's new

Kiss The Girls (1997) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

A1owITFAk4L._SL1500_.jpg

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
Geez....pre-ordered this when Ron posted it back in July....October 13th release date....and 3 weeks later still haven't gotten my copy from Amazon. I know several of the Warner titles that were "released" on October 13th have been backordered but something must have really been screwed up in Warner's distribution center.

Maybe I'll get it by Thanksgiving....nothing like a good serial killer movie for Holiday viewing.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Yep, still waiting on a couple of items that have been released but which Amazon has a backorder notification up.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Matt Hough said:
Yep, still waiting on a couple of items that have been released but which Amazon has a backorder notification up.
Again, it's not just Amazon as I checked with multiple retailers including Best Buy and they're showing the same backorder situation.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks for the info, What is WRONG with these replication houses? Must be a terrific backlog of things to be pressed.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Matt Hough said:
Thanks for the info, What is WRONG with these replication houses? Must be a terrific backlog of things to be pressed.
It's frustrating as I checked several on-line retailers like DVD Empire, ImportCD.com and Deep Discount.

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
Robert Crawford said:
Again, it's not just Amazon as I checked with multiple retailers including Best Buy and they're showing the same backorder situation.
Matt Hough said:
Are you gentlemen saying that demand for physical disc media is outstripping supply?

[Edit: meant tongue-in-cheek in response to rumours of the imminent demise of disc media]

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
RMajidi said:
Are you gentlemen saying that demand for physical disc media is outstripping supply?
No, I'm saying there is a problem with the supply chain regarding Paramount/Warner titles in which retailers were out of product almost immediately. A possible reason being a BD production problem that has affected the number of units available to the market place.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks