What's new

Snowden (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
The older I get, the less I like conspiracy theory movies (on real world events). Initially I loved JFK but now I can't see it and have not seen it in years. Lets hope this is better than that.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Oliver Snowden.jpg

I think it looks good and Oliver Stone is a fantastic filmmaker. His run that started with Salvador and ran through Any Given Sunday is probably the best 12 film run of any filmmaker working today. Alexander, which I think was only marred by poor casting, makes it 13 pretty spectacular films in a row. He tailed off after that but Snowden is supposed to be an interesting return to form.

Last edited:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I think it looks good and Oliver Stone is a fantastic filmmaker. His run that started with Salvador and ran through Any Given Sunday is probably the best 12 film fun of any filmmaker working today. Alexander, which I think was only marred by poor casting, makes it 13 pretty spectacular films in a row.
Yeah, I guess it's his controversial movies and trouble making nature but Oliver Stone is one of the greats and he never seems to get the credit that I feel he deserves. Even his misfires are more interesting than alot of other people's movies.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I thought this film was well done. I cannot speak for its complete veracity, but it didn't bore me; however, I'm also a sucker for films that expose the criminality of the CIA, NSA and the military industrial complex.

One thing this film caused me to do is tape over the cameras on my devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks